FRONT (The Event) is a product of Indesign Media Publishing Ltd. Pty (The Organiser).
The Event is a trade event for professionals working in design, architecture, property development, property services, procurement and supply chain for the commercial sector.
All registrations must be approved by The Organiser. It is a condition of entry that all attendees and their guests, exhibitors and event staff wear and display an official badge supplied by The Organiser.
General admission to FRONT is not available to suppliers who are not stand holders or fit the visiting criteria. A site visit and tour will be held on Friday 10th August between 9am and 10am for all suppliers and service providers who are interested in learning about FRONT 19. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Entry to The Event is at your own risk. Except as required by law, The Organiser, its related entities, and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives assume no liability for any loss, injury or damage caused to you or your property during the event or in anyway related to your attendance at the event.
The Event is licensed and as such all patrons must be able to provide proof of age identification when requested.
All patrons are required to follow instructions by event staff, security staff & authorised personnel.
The Organiser and its agents observe and practice Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). RSA Marshalls are present on-site throughout the event.
Any person found inside the Venue to be intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly will be removed and prevented from re-entering.
Police will be notified of any person found supplying minors with alcohol and these persons will also be removed from The Event.
The Organiser, its related entities and authorised representatives will provide all services to attendees, exhibitors and staff at The Event with due care and skill to the extent required by law.
Photography, audio, and video recording may occur during FRONT by The Organiser and its affiliates.
By entering The Event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by FRONT and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events by The Organiser in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of The Organiser.
You release The Organiser, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering The Event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged.
You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by The Organiser or the person or entity designated to do so by The Organiser.
Attendees may not bring animals into The Venue (other than an assistance animal in the company of its registered owner). All visitors, delegates, patrons and team members attending The Venue are responsible for their own personal possessions and must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
A cloakroom is provided, large items such as luggage, suitcases, umbrellas and coats must be checked into the cloak room and should not be taken into the main event area. Hours of operation are 1 hour before open and 30 minutes after closing each day.
In accordance with the Smoke-Free Environment Act 2000 No.69, Carriageworks is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside The Venue. Any attendee who refuses to comply, will be removed from The Venue.
Indesign Media Publishing Ltd. Pty
Level 1, 50 Marshall Street, Surry Hills NSW, 2010
FRONT 2018 – 24 hours to Win (“Competition”)
The following are the terms and conditions for FRONT the Event – 24 hours to Win (“Competition”)
To enter the Competition, each participant must
- Complete a registration to FRONT, the Event during the promoted 24 hour period in the received promotion material
- Attend FRONT the event on either the 9 or 10 August 2018, hosted at Sydney’s Carriageworks
- Be an Australian resident, over 18 years of age.
By entering the Competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions as outlined below:
Each competition will run for 24 hours where registration must be received during the nominated times on the promotion material received (“Entry Period”).
THE PRIZE POOL
There will be no more than five (5) giveaways (“Prizes”) which will be promoted as part of individual 24-hour Prize periods (“Competitions”). Each Prize will be communicated explicitly in the terms and conditions stated on each Competition.
The total prize pool is valued at $9,415 AUD and consists of multiple prizes of varying amounts. The promoter reserves the right to update the below list of Prizes as necessary, with confirmed Prizes stated upon the terms and conditions promoted in the individual Competitions.
Prize 1: Designer Rugs, Rug valued at $3,720
Prize 2: Herman Miller Aeron Chair – valued at $1,495 AUD
Prize 3: Living Edge Flos IC table Lamp – valued at $800
Prize 4: Zip Hydro Tap – Valued at $3,400
The Promoter reserved the right to change the prize pool at any time before the individual Competition is promoted to the public. Please refer to the individual promotion material for confirmation of the Prize, its value and the Entry Period for each.
Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this program are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Individual Competition Winners will be confirmed 17th August 2018 at 12:00pm at InDesign Media L 1 50-56 Marshall St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Competition will be determined by random computer selection of eligible entries, by the Marketing Manager of InDesign Media Asia Pacific.
Prizes must be claimed within 7 days. In the event of the prize being unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up drawn on the 14th September 2018.
Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoters decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 24 hours of award.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result-of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to enter into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering this competition you acknowledge that InDesign Media Asia Pacific may contact you via any provided contact detail you provided with information that may be relevant to you and your industry.
Once the prize has left the Promoters premises the Promoter is not responsible for late or damage sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. This is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
The Promoter is INDESIGN MEDIA ASIA PACIFIC, Level 1, 50-56 Marshall Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ACN 96 101 789 262. NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/08387
FRONT 2018 – Google Chromecast Networking Giveaway
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. ONLY OPEN TO ATTENDING REGISTEREDDELEGATES. ENTRY IS NOT OPEN TO EXHIBITORS, SPEAKERS, OR STAFF EMPLOYED BY INDESIGN MEDIA (the “organiser”).
This is NOT a game of chance. Eligibility is based upon completing the steps outlines below. To enter FRONT 2018, Google Chromecast Networking Giveaway (the “Promotion”), you must satisfy the eligibility requirements noted below which requires you to be an approved delegate and also to attend FRONT 2018 – boutique design event for architects, designers, property facilitators and end users.
The Promotion will take place at FRONT on August 9 and 10, 2018. Each day, twenty (20) Google Chromecast 2 (RRP of $59.95) will be awarded to the first twenty (20) attendees to report to the Concierge desk after attending five (5) genuine meetings booked using FRONTech – the digital directory and meeting facilitator.
- REGISTER for FRONT 2018 – visit www.front.design to register.
- Your registration must be accepted – then you will be invited to FRONTech where you can request and/or accept meeting invitations from all participants of FRONT.
- Attend FRONT on either the 9th or 10th of August 2018 and complete five-booked meetings scheduled in via FRONTech
- Be one of the first twenty to visit the Concierge desk immediately after completing 5 genuine meetings to be eligible to claim one of twenty (20) Chromecasts given away each day.
Limit one claim per person. Winners must be able to demonstrate all 5 meetings attended were all scheduled using FRONTech. The Organiser (as defined above) in its sole discretion will decide whether a given entry satisfies the criteria for entry in the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period. To participate in the Promotion, eligible persons must register for FRONT 2018 and have requested and/or accepted five meetings prior to the event opening on August 9, 2018, then attend no less than five meetings on either day. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
3. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least 18 years of age at the beginning of the Promotion Period, who are legal residents of Australia. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of multiple entries will disqualify that entrant. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Organiser or its Exhibitors, speakers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion are also not eligible. The Organisers determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
4. Prize. Forty prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of one (1) Google Chromecast 2 (Valued at $59 AUD) which will be redeemable at the Concierge desk during the event opening hours. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is AUD $59. The ARV of all prizes combined is $2,360. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prizes are permitted.
5. Awarding of Prizes. The winners will be awarded based on a first-come, first-served basis. Twenty prizes will be awarded on the 9th and 10th August 2018 to the first eligible claimants. All conditions of entry must be verified at the time of claim and it is up-to the discretion of the Organiser and its appointed concierge on the day to determine eligibility criteria has been satisfied. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. By entering or accepting any prize, winners allow the Organiser to use his or her entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, prize information, biographical information, hometown and state for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry or entries for this Promotion, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision the Organiser makes regarding this Promotion, which the Organiser shall make in its sole discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who, in The Organiser’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with The Organiser or any Organiser partner site, the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result-of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Organiser reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to enter into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Organiser, whose decision is final. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
9. The Organiser. The Organiser of this promotion is Indesign Media , INDESIGN MEDIA ASIA PACIFIC, Level 1, 50-56 Marchall Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ACN 96 101 789 262. NSW.